Dear Clerks and Finance Staff,
Due Date: submissions are due back to the CCOC by COB Friday, August 30th, 2019. Please submit the completed and signed forms to email@example.com.
Estimating/Projected Quarter: Q2: Oct-Nov-Dec SFY 2019-20 (Q1: CFY 2019-20) Form No. 2, version 13: Quarterly Clerk Jury Management Estimate Form and Clerk Signed: Court-Related Juror Estimate Certification Letter SFY 2019-20, per section 40.29(5), Florida Statutes.
- Quarterly Clerk Jury Mgmt. Estimate form
- Clerk Signed: Court-Related Juror Estimate Certification Letter for SFY 2019-20
- Very Important: please ensure that the “Clerk of Court” physically or electronically signs the Court-Related Jury Estimate Certification Letter, as it is a requirement of the Justice Administrative Commission (JAC).
Naming Convention for Estimates & Certification Letters:
- Estimates example: “Citrus CFY1920 JuryEstimate Oct-Nov-Dec Ver1”
- Certification example: “Citrus CFY1920 CertificationLetter Oct-Nov-Dec Ver1”
Submissions: Please submit the estimate and Clerk signed certification letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delayed Submissions: please send an email request within 72 hours of the due date to Justin Douglas (CC: Jason Welty and John Dew) and include any applicable reasoning for the delayed submission.
Instructional Videos – applies to any estimating period
FLCCOC – website forms page: https://flccoc.org/forms/ (scroll to the bottom of page)
Or each can be individually found on YouTube at:
- Estimate Tab: https://youtu.be/Lf-qtpAvzFI
- Estimating Tool Tab: https://youtu.be/RuVvekKcPUg
- Adjustment by Clerk on Estimating Tool Tab: https://youtu.be/xhyaIuUHkdc
- Estimate, Request, Endorsement Amount Clarification: https://youtu.be/Bk-RvxPVQEg
- Current Actual Expenditures Comment Warning Clarification: https://youtu.be/GB3fwSUQ0Tk
- Jury Estimate Wrap-Up: https://youtu.be/ow2Nhkpnzpw
Questions, Comments, Concerns, Please Contact: